SPACE meeting Erasmus+ – Ireland
May 13 @ 8:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm
Continue working on SPACE project funded by Erasmus+.
SPACE aims to establish an international student-run entrepreneurial organization: a network of in-training teachers trained in the delivery of innovative & interdisciplinary education models in which bridges are built between the worlds of Arts education and STEM education.
→ The widening from STEM tot STEAM emphasises the role of creativity and innovation in teaching and learning. STEAM also underlines the need to explore methods for making classrooms more energetic and engaging places of learning and experiencing.
- Artesis Plantijn Hogeschool Antwerpen, Belgium
- Hogskolen Stord Haugesund, Norway
- Curso de Música Silva Monteiro, Portugal
- Dundalk Institute of Technology, Ireland
- RESEO – European Network for Opera and Dance Education, Belgium
- Speel je wijs, the Netherlands