- This event has passed.
Training Mindfulness at School for professionals working with children
Children have to deal with all kinds of stimuli and are increasingly suffering from stress. Mindfulness helps them develop skills for relaxation, concentration and regulating emotions, so they can stay balanced. It is a proven and successful method for stress reduction. Mindful at School is a practical source of inspiration so you can introduce mindfulness to your class in a simple and playful way. In this training, topics are:
- the vision and background of mindfulness
- research into the effect of mindfulness on children
- tips for guiding mindfulness with your group
- experiencing mindfulness exercises in a playful way
- mindfulness for you as a professional in your job and daily life